March 30, 2017 Announcements
- The Performing Dance Company has auditions Friday April 14th at 3:30. We are looking for advanced male and female dancers and choreographers to represent Lone Peak and the state at nationals next year. Parent and information meeting Tuesday March 29th @ 7 pm in the little theater. Audition information is in the main office and online.
- Lost and found items in the Main Office will be taken to Good Will on Friday, so if you’re missing clothing items, keys, jewelry, etc. come to the Main Office and claim your items before Friday.
- Congrats to Jaden Tripp the PTSA Parking Student 4/10-4/14. Come to the Main Office to pick up your parking pass.
- Are you interested in photography, writing and designing? We need you to apply for next years yearbook. The deadline is TOMORROW (March 31). Go to lonepeakphoto.com to get the application. Plus we always have food!
- NHS is collecting shoes for a shoe drive. Bring any gently used shoes to Mrs. Felix’s room 215 or the the Front Office.
- Mandatory Powder Puff meeting today at 2:15 in the Little Theater. There is a fee of $20.00 that must be paid in the Finance Office or online by Friday March 31 in order to receive a shirt. Permission slips and sign ups are in the Main Office, and are due Tuesday April 11th to the Main Office.
- Auditions for Chamber Choir are being held on March 30 and 31 in the Choir Room (102). Those who have auditioned and been accepted into A Capella Choir for next year are eligible to audition. Sign up for a time on the list on the door to the choir room.