May 17, 2017 Announcements
- Textbook returns is Tues the 16th and Wed the 17th. Take all your textbooks, English class novels, and calculators to your English class to return them to the depository.
- Students enrolled in Mrs. Chambers AP Lit. class next year need to stop by room 613 to sign out the summer packet.
- All people with an orange hype squad jumpsuit, bring it to coach Evan’s room (140) or the office as soon as possible.
- Knightstock and chalk the lot are coming up! Come to knightstock for live music, free food, and fun in the football field. March 19th at 5:30pm before the blacklight dance artists register for chalk the lot in the finance office.
- If you went to Saturday attendance school and you haven’t paid yet, please pay ASAP. The advocates cannot apply that time until it is paid for. Thanks!
- SENIORS! If you have NOT ordered a cap and gown DON’T PANIC! On may 23rd (when cap and gowns are distributed) bring $45.00 IN CASH! (If questions see sue in the front office)
- Yearbook distribution is Tuesday May 23. Buy your yearbook in the finance office for $75! There is a limited amount.
- If you still need a Fine Arts or P.E. credit and are an advanced dancer, there are still spots available for synergy dance 3 next year. Period B7
- Congratulations to Connor Kelly for making it to State High School Rodeo for Team Roping. State Finals will take place at the Wasatch County Events Complex in Heber from May 31st to June 3rd.