May 19, 2017 Announcements
- Students enrolled in Mrs. Chambers AP Lit. class next year need to stop by room 613 to sign out the summer packet.
- Knightstock and chalk the lot are coming up! Come to Knightstock for live music, free food, and fun in the football field. March 19th at 5:30pm before the blacklight dance artists register for chalk the lot in the finance office.
- All people with an orange hype squad jumpsuit, bring it to coach Evan’s room (140) or the office as soon as possible.
- If you still need a Fine Arts or P.E. credit and are an advanced dancer, there are still spots available for synergy dance 3 next year. Period B7
- Yearbook distribution is Tuesday May 23. Buy your yearbook in the finance office for $75! There is a limited amount.
- If you went to Saturday attendance school and you haven’t paid yet, please pay ASAP. The advocates cannot apply that time until it is paid for. Thanks!
- SENIORS! If you have NOT ordered a cap and gown DON’T PANIC! On may 23rd (when cap and gowns are distributed) bring $45.00 IN CASH! (If questions see sue in the front office)
- All chamber singers and senior A Cappella members who are singing at graduation need to come to the choir room today and Monday at the beginning of lunch for a mandatory rehearsal for graduation.