November 13, 2017 Announcements
- Seniors!! Your yearbook quotes are due on November 15th. Look at the flyers hanging around the school for information on submitting your senior quote!
- Want to come try a new sport? Come to Ultimate Frisbee practice Tuesday-Friday at 3:00 at Timberline Middle School. No experience needed. See you there!
- Word of the day: Happiness. Daily Challenge: Smile at a stranger.
- Before you show up to the blood drive tomorrow make sure you have an appointment. Sign-up in the commons area during lunch or find a HOSA officer.
- A midshipman from the united states naval Academy will be presenting about service Academy life and admissions Monday 11/20 during lunch in the Little Theater. If you have any interest in Military Service or a Military Academy come see his presentation.
- This Wednesday is the November C.T.S.O social for FFA, FBLA, DECA, FCCLA,TSA and Skills USA we will be having a movie night in room 808 starting at 6pm. we will be watching tron legacy as well as having a Pixel stick photo booth. There will be Popcorn and Drinks! All club members are invited.