November 6, 2017 Announcements
- Female students, if you would like a shot at a $2000 scholarship just by sharing a selfie and telling what college cost you’d like covered and why, see Mrs. Tucker in the counseling center today! The deadline to apply in Nov. 7th.
- Boys basketball tryouts Monday and Tuesday 11/6 – 11/7 Mon- 4:30-7 PM Tues- 2:30-5 PM
- Students, If you are interested in trying out for a winter sport (Basketball, Swim, Drill, and Wrestling) Please remember that you must have everything completed on ‘Register my Athlete’ in order to tryout. This includes a physical. You will not be allowed to tryout unless all of the requirements have been on ‘Register my Athlete’. If you have questions, please talk to Mr. Walker in the counseling office or Mr. Smith in the front office.
- Want to come try a new sport? Come to Ultimate Frisbee practice Tuesday-Friday at 3:00 at Timberline Middle School. No experience needed. See you there!
- College Application Day will be November 13th after school from 1:15 to 3:00 pm. Seniors can sign up in the counseling office to receive help with their applications.