October 12, 2017 Announcements
- New members of National Honor Society who didn’t attend induction ceremony need to see Mrs. Felix sometime this week.
- There is a DECA meeting today @ lunch in room 801.
- Permission slips for be the change are due this week, Friday the 13th. If you didn’t receive a slip for the day you wanted you can exchange papers in the counseling office, as well as turn in your paper in the counseling office. Hurry and get those in! It’s first come first serve, and you don’t want to miss it!
- This terms Saturday session of attendance school is this Saturday, Oct. 14th. 8am to 12- you can stay for 1,2,3 or 4 hours but everyone must be there at 8am to start. 1st hour is $5 & $10 for 2-4 hours. Pre-paid talk to your advocate for more details.
- Sir knight is coming. It will be held Tuesday, O ct. 24th at 7pm in the lone peak auditorium. Congratulations to the following young men who will be contestants in our sir knight pageant this year…
- Want to feel inspired? Empowered? Do you want to improve your essays? Do you have a knack for politics? Or argue better? Then you are invited to watch rounds at LPHS!! Speech events will be held on Saturday @ 8am. We will have snacks, and FOOD!