November 7, 2017 Announcements
- Seniors!! Your yearbook quotes are due on November 15th. Look at the flyers hanging around the school for information on submitting your senior quote!
- Knights our new shield of honor is service. Nominate someone you know that is always serving others. Fill out the nomination slip in the front office or text @lpchivcorp to 81010, make sure to include who you are nominating and why. Now go nominate for the shield of service.
- Want to come try a new sport? Come to Ultimate Frisbee practice Tuesday-Friday at 3:00 at Timberline Middle School. No experience needed. See you there!
- College Application Day will be November 13th after school from 1:15 to 3:00 pm. Seniors can sign up in the counseling office to receive help with their applications.
- There is a stag dance this Friday featuring DJ MARCUS- the same DJ as HOCO! It starts @8:30 and is Sunday best, so bring your friends for a good time @ the freedom formal!
- Come support our amazing life skills students as they compete in an ABC unified basketball Tournament Saturday 11/11 at 9 am at American Fork High School.
- Come to the little theater on Wednesday for the Waffle Wednesday club! Waffle are $1 and all profits are going to charity!