November 9, 2017 Announcements
- Come support our amazing life skills students as they compete in an ABC unified basketball Tournament Saturday 11/11 at 9 am at American Fork High School.
- Seniors!! Your yearbook quotes are due on November 15th. Look at the flyers hanging around the school for information on submitting your senior quote!
- Knights our new shield of honor is service. Nominate someone you know that is always serving others. Fill out the nomination slip in the front office or text @lpchivcorp to 81010, make sure to include who you are nominating and why. Now go nominate for the shield of service.
- There is a stag dance this Friday featuring DJ MARCUS- the same DJ as HOCO! It starts @8:30 and is Sunday best, so bring your friends for a good time @ the freedom formal! $3 w/ID $5 without ID.
- Want to come try a new sport? Come to Ultimate Frisbee practice Tuesday-Friday at 3:00 at Timberline Middle School. No experience needed. See you there!
- The Lone Peak Mountain Bike Team will be celebrating their undefeated season and STATE CHAMPIONSHIP on Thursday Nov. 9th during lunch. Lunch will be served to all 2017 Knight Riders on the south side of school outside the gym doors.
- College Application Day will be November 13th after school from 1:15 to 3:00 pm. Seniors can sign up in the counseling office to receive help with their applications.