The 2018-2019 Reflections Theme is “Heroes Around Me.” Entries should be submitted to the LPHS library by October 8th. For more information, please click here for the PTA Reflections website which has all instructions and forms for each category.
Purposes of the PTSA
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in the home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of chidlren and yourth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as well as secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.