Here are the things you’ll need to do before you start at Lone Peak this year!
- Log-in after August 1 as the parent of your student to the district’s student information system, SKYWARD. (For a tutorial, click here.) Then complete the following:
- Update parent e-mail address and other student info as needed.
- Electronically sign the “Acceptable Use” and “Media Release” forms.
- Verify that you have read the school discipline policy available in the STUDENT HANDBOOK.
- See your class schedule and locker assignment.
- Review your class schedule. Class changes are possible only by scheduling an appointment with your counselor through the ONLINE SCHEDULER beginning July 31st. The counseling office will be open on Mondays during the summer and full time beginning August 7 from 8am – 2pm. SUMMER COUNSELING SCHEDULE AND INFORMATION
- If needed, read about SCHOOL MEAL PLANS and set up a SCHOOL LUNCH ACCOUNT at the district’s NUTRITION SERVICES website.
- Mark your calendar for School Picture Days, August 24th & 25th. All students will need to have their picture taken during their English class for the yearbook and school id card. See the FLYER from LIFETOUCH PHOTOGRAPHY about ordering a picture packet.