Announcements for 2/18/20
- Hey loverbugs, cone to the school store during lunch to receive a free Crumbl cookie with the purchase of a LP thread wallet
- Girls soccer parent/player meeting will be February 24th at 6:30, this is open to any player interested in trying out this fall
- Softball tryouts will by 2/24 at 3-5 PM and 2/25 from 2:30-5:15 PM
- If you want to run for student council for the 2020-2021 school year come pick up packets in the front office after school today!
- Congratulations to girls swim for placing 2nd at the 6A state championship. AND Congratulations to our boys team for winning state for the 4th year in a row!
- Rex Brunsdale, Kevin Dew, Josh Griener and Jordan Tiffany were all members of the championship 200 medley and 400 free relay, Josh won the 200 IM and 100 Breastroke setting a new school record. Jordan won 100 Butterfly and 100 Backstroke. Setting 3 state records, All-American status and also named 6A swimmer of the year!
Copyright © 2020 Alpine School District. All rights reserved.