Announcements for 2/7/2020
- Come join us this Friday at 7 pm for an evening of concertos! With performances by Shelby Hawkes, Mitch Bandley, Callie Madsen, Jack Johnson, Michaela West, Janessa Gibson, and guest performance by the MSO principal bassist Susan Landry. Chamber Orchestra will be accompanying the soloists.
- Are you a senior with a 3.0 GPA or higher? You should apply for the Cole Merrill Memorial Scholarship for a chance at a $2500 award. See Mrs. Tucker in the college and Career Center for an application today.
- Seniors, if you are strong in leadership, service, involvement and academics apply for the Exchange Club of Utah valley scholarship for a chance at a $15,000 scholarship. Pick up an application from Mrs. Tucker in the College and Career Center. Application are due Feb 21, so come in today.
- Have a library fine? Pay it through Feb 14 and your money will be donated to support Gold Rush! Your few cents can make a difference. Pay and Donate at the same time.
- Hi loverbugs! Come to the school score during lunch to receive a free crumble cookie with a purchase of a LP beanie.
- Boys soccer is looking for 2 team managers to help with the 2020 soccer season. If you are interested contact Braden Walker in the front office.
Copyright © 2020 Alpine School District. All rights reserved.