Current Students


Requirements BEFORE the school year begins:

  • Before each new school year begins, class schedules can be adjusted using Skyward during the “open registration” period at the end of the prior school year.
  • Once closed, students must schedule to see their counselor during the summer months.
  • Schedules must be complete prior to the start of school on designated “schedule change days.”

Requirements DURING the school year:

  • All changes must be done by the end of the first week of any term.
    • Making changes after that date disrupts teaching and puts students behind in the curriculum.
    • If special circumstances arise, a parent must make an appointment with the counselor to discuss the change after the first week of a new semester.
    • Final deadline – according to Alpine School District policy – class changes should not be made after three weeks into the nine-week grading term. After the third week, if a class is dropped, the student will receive an “F” grade for the term in the withdrawn class and will be released to the parents for that period. The student will not be allowed to add another class until the next term.
  • Term changes (end of first or third term) at ‘mid-semester’ will be allowed only for extreme circumstances. Parents must speak with their student’s counselor.
  • A $5.00 class change fee is required for all changes during the school year. The finance office will send a bill or refund in the mail approximately 4 weeks after class
    changes are made.
  • Students are responsible to return books to the book depository from the dropped class and check out required books for any new classes.


Because of restrictions during the Covid-19 pandemic, New Student Registration will be completed through email.

New Students must  first complete a  New Student Registration form and then email the School Registrar.

Please attach to the email each of the following items: 1) A completed New Student Registration form, 2) Student’s Immunization records/Current Shot Records, 3) Copy of the student’s birth certificate, 4) Any applicable custody/guardian documents, and 5) Proof of residency (i.e. utility bill, rental agreement, mortgage closing papers).

All students who live outside the established school boundaries and wish to attend Lone Peak High School must also fill out the Online Out-of-Area Application.

Please contact Gail Tilley ([email protected]) with any questions.


Lone Peak High School Students may also register for UVU Live Interactive classes (formerly known as Distance Education). Because these classes are taught by a UVU professor from UVU campus, schedules and registration follow UVU procedures.

Please see the UVU Live Interactive Course List for current classes and schedules. To register, see the UVU Concurrent Enrollment website.

For more information check with your counselor or with Mrs. Winn in room #117.