Parent Teacher Student Association
2019 Reflections Entries due on Wednesday, October 23rd by 3:00 pm
(Submit to the LPHS Library)
THEME: LOOK WITHIN
Click on the Links below for Information and Applications for each of the different categories:
Purposes of the PTSA
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in the home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of chidlren and yourth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as well as secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
Copyright © 2020 Alpine School District. All rights reserved.