- Dance company auditions are April 14-15 . Pre Audition meeting is on Tuesday, march 30th at 7;30 pm in the little theater.
- If you ran for student council this year please come pick up your portfolio and poster in room 507 by the end of the day Tuesday.
- Auditions for the 2021-2022 A Cappella Choir, Advanced Men’s Ensemble, and Advanced Woman’s Ensemble are now being held. Information about the auditions and about other lone peak choirs, Including chamber choir, is available in the choir room. Sign up for an audition time on the door of the choir room (room 102). All choirs go on tour every year, and participate in concerts and Region Competitions. Come join the choir family and be part of a great tradition of excellence at lone peak high sch00l.
- State Basketball Semi Finals ae today at SLCC vs Herriman High School! Support your knights and pick up a FEREE student ticket in the main office. Spirit bus will be provided and leaves at 1
- Juniors, your free ACT is coming up quickly on March 9 Room assignment are now posted on the Attendance Office Windows. Check for your assignment today!
- On March 9, be at our room no later than 7:45. Bring photo ID, #2 pencils, and an ACT approved calculator
- Penny wars will be the week of March 1st-5th. It will e a competition of A2 classes. Please bring cash by March 4. Top 3 classes will receive a breakfast so make sure your bring in your change
- Whisk Wars sig ups in the commons after school tis Thursday and Friday all money goes to gold rush so come and sign up!
- The All-Knighter is this Friday! 9:30-11:30pm. Tickets are available on the school website, Act Quickly as there are only 300 tickets available
- Junior females, if you would like to earn a scholarship while learning valuable skills like public speaking and community outreach. Consider applying for Distinguished Young Woman. The deadline to apply is Jan. 30. See Mrs. Tucker in the Career Center for details.
- Hey knights! Celebrate Valentines day by checking out the “Blind date with a book” display in the media center. You can also win a prize if you solve the library’s matching game
- The driver education class for November is open and ready for students to register. You go to LPDrivereducation.blogspot.com to sign up. Be sure to sign up for both CLASS and RANGE. Range is scheduling gout a month or two in advance so sign up EARLY!
- Make sure to wear your Halloween costumes o n Friday! There is going to be a costume contest on Friday after school. Sign ups are in the commons all week!
- Seniors! Are you interested in Utah state University? Don’t forget about the USU Open House on Monday, November 2nd at Thanksgiving Point from 3-7:00 PM. This is a great opportunity to visit with the admissions and scholarship office, learn more about the majors offered, financial aid and scholarship possibilities, and on-campus housing. Don’t forget your transcripts and ACT scores because USU will be awarding academic scholarships on the spot to those who qualify! You do need to register beforehand for a timeslot so go to usu.edu/admissions/openhouse. See you Monday!
- Don’t forget that today after school college representatives and Lone Peak Counselors will be available to answer any questions you have about college and help you fill out college applications. The event will run after school today from from 12:30 until 2:30.
Utah Valley University and University of Utah will be in room 800.
Utah State University Dixie State and Ensign College will be in room 802.
Southern Utah University and Snow College will be in room 140.
If you plan to complete applications at the event, don’t forget to bring your social security number, your driver’s license number, and a credit, or debit card to pay any application fees.
If you have any questions about the event, or can’t remember where to go, please come to the counseling department after school.
We hope you will take advantage of this great opportunity to get your college applications completed and questions answered.
Attention Seniors!As part of Utah College Application Week at Lone Peak, the Counseling Department will be holding an open lab afternoon this coming Monday, October 26th from 12:30 to 2:30 pm. College representatives and Lone Peak counselors will be available to help you complete college applications.Participating colleges include: Utah Valley University, University of Utah, Utah State University, Southern Utah University, Snow College and Ensign College. This is a great opportunity to get your questions answered by experts from local colleges, and your college applications completed. Some colleges even waive their application fees for the month of October!You can also come down to the counseling department after school today and Friday to receive help filling out college applications. College representatives will only be available next Monday, but counselors would be happy to assist you.Counselors will be handing out donuts and flyers to all seniors with more information about this event at the school exits today and Friday while they last, so make sure to pick yours up. If you have any questions, or want more information about the event, please talk with your counselor.We hope you will take advantage of this great opportunity!
- If you are going to be 18 by Nov 3rd, come down to the commons area after school to get registered to vote! there are many reasons to do it:
2: Make your vote heard
3: make a difference!
- Breakfast and lunch are free for everyone until the end of the school year! If you want breakfast or lunch for Wednesday pick it up in the lunch room on Tuesday during lunch at 12:30-1:00 pm.
- Don’t forget that today after school collage representatives and Lone Peak counselors will be available to answer any questions you have about collage and help you fill out collage applications. The event will run after school today from 12:30 until 2:30.
Utah Valley University and University of Utah will be in room 800
Utah State University and Ensign Collage will be in room 802
Southern Utah University and Snow Collage will be in room 140.
If you plan to complete applications at the event, don’t forget to bring your social security number, your drivers licence number, and a credit, debit, or card to pay any applications fees.
If you have questions about the event, or cant remember where to go, please come to the counseling department after school. We hope you will take advantage of this great opportunity to get your collage applications completed and questions answered.
- SOPHOMORES! This is YOUR week! Today is the last day of sophomore week. Come to the front of the school during lunch to get root beer floats and your sophomore rings! Juniors- get ready for your week next week!
- SOPHOMORES! This is YOUR week! come and grab some candy on your way out today! Tomorrow, make sure to wear black- we will have a black out day to support our sophomore football team. Also tomorrow, find our two Waldo’s to get a yummy prize!
- Are you interested in geography, culture, current events or politics? Do you like fun fast paced competitions? Then the Citizen Diplomacy club is totally for you! Come to our first meeting today in Mrs.Wrights room, #705, during lunch.